- As a Doula, my goal is to support you so that your needs are respected and fulfilled during birth. I help you and your partner make informed decisions throughout maternity and newborn care and provide support, information and presence adapted to your needs before, during and after birth.
- I have trained as a Föda utan Rädsla Doula in Stockholm in 2020 and have been supporting Women and families since. I am passionate about birth as a major physical, emotional, spiritual and social event in a woman’s life and care deeply about Women’s rights and birthing rights (which to me are the same thing).
- My role is to serve your family according to your needs: No matter what kind of birth you are planning for, I will give you the knowledge, emotional support and tools to increase your confidence, help with pain management, and help your partner actively support you as well.
- I advocate for your wishes and your rights by providing consistent, comprehensive, balanced and reliable information. Our meetings will foster autonomy and informed choices throughout your childbearing year. By setting the basis for an equal and non-judgmental relationship, I help create a trustful, harmonious and loving environment.
- I am a member of ODIS (organisation för doulas i Sverige) and FUR (Föda Utan Rädsla ) and use my knowledge and experience as a Registered Osteopath and FUR prenatal yoga teacher to support you.
- My Doula services include:
- 2 prenatal meetings (2 x 90 minutes) in the comfort of your house,
- Call services from week 38,
- continuous labor and birth support at the location you choose to give birth.
- 1 postnatal meeting .
Prenatal meetings include childbirth education classes, discussions and teaching of pain management techniques ( positions, massage etc…).
Postnatal meeting includes breastfeeding support, postnatal information and tips of postnatal perineum exercises.
- F-skatt. / 15000 sek all inclusive